SEATAC AIRPORT CANNABIS RULES & EXPECTATIONS
Kush21 Burien is just five minutes from seatac International airport
SEATAC AIRPORT CANNABIS RULES
- Smoking and/or consuming marijuana, also known as cannabis is not allowed on SeaTac Airport property.
- Carrying and/or transporting cannabis products over state borders in any method is prohibited by the Federal Government of the United States.
- All cannabis products purchased in Washington State must be consumed within Washington State borders.
- Cannabis must be consumed prior to traveling, and not on Airport Property.
- We highly recommend you plan around this and ensure you have ample time to travel and enjoy your stay
MARIJUANA USE IN PUBLIC
Please smoke indoors and/or on personal property, as consuming cannabis in public can get you a ticket from the local police department, which will definitely put a damper on your visit.
Would you like to learn more about Washington State Recreational Cannabis laws?
You can read more about Cannabis Rules & Regulations at http://lcb.wa.gov/ and/or call us with any questions or concerns you may have and we will gladly clarify things for you.
DRIVING WITH CANNABIS
- Driving while high is also something to be aware of, as with any recreational drug, cannabis smokers are subject to a DUI if pulled over and high while driving.
- Make sure to keep your cannabis products packaged properly and do not consume marijuana while or before driving.
CANNABIS TOURISM BASICS
You must be 21 or older to have or use retail marijuana
DO NOT sell or give retail marijuana to minors. It is illegal.
DO NOT drive while high. It is illegal.
DO NOT consume marijuana in public. It is illegal.
DO NOT take marijuana out of the state. It is illegal.
DO NOT purchase marijuana products from establishments that are not licensed to sell such products. It is Illegal.
DO NOT take marijuana products onto cruise ships or onto federal land. This includes, but is not limited to the Olympic National Park and Cascade National Park, including the state’s ski areas. Washington state waterways are patrolled by the U.S. Coast Guard and therefore being in possession of marijuana would be illegal, as well.
Where can I learn more?
The WLACB has a website where you can do a lot more about cannabis and cannabis-related laws. Please visit lcb.wa.gov to learn more.
We look forward to meeting you! And making you’re vacation or trip as memorable as can be. Enjoy your visit to our lovely green state! If you have any more questions while visiting, we will be happy to clarify the laws for you, just make sure to ask!