Frequently Asked Questions

Recreational Cannabis can be a confusing thing sometimes, we have made a small list of commonly asked questions for your convenience.



Online MenuLocations

Who is allowed to buy recreational cannabis?

Anyone who is 21 years or older can purchase products at our store with proper identification. Out of state customers welcome! Minors can’t go into stores or any state-licensed cannabis businesses. For further details please ask when you come to visit! Please bring a VALID identification.

Can I consume or open products at Kush21

Washington State Initiative 502 states that it is unlawful to open/consume a package of cannabis or cannabis-infused products on store premises or in view of the general public.

Can I return or exchange products?

We are not able to accept returns or exchanges of products once it has been opened or has left the store. In the event of a failed cannabis oil cartridge, bring it in, not connected to the battery, along with your receipt and we will accommodate you.

Can I take product into Seatac Airport?

No, you cannot take products into SeaTac Airport, you also should not transport anything purchased from us across the border, unless it has no cannabis or cannabis-related product inside. You can transport CLEAN glass pieces, but no cannabis.

Where can I learn more?

The WLACB has a website where you can do a lot more about cannabis and cannabis-related laws. Please visit to learn more.

Do you accept credit and/or debit cards?

We accept cash but there are also multiple ATMs on site for anyone who would like to withdraw cash.

What is the maximum purchasable amount?

In Washington State, persons with valid I.D. that are 21 and older can possess any combination of one ounce of cannabis, 16 ounces of cannabis-infused product in solid form, or 72 ounces in liquid form.

What are acceptable forms of identification?

A driver’s license, instruction permit, or identification card from any state, province of Canada, a U.S. territory, Washington D.C., or ID card issued by a Washington state department of licensing, a U.S. armed forces ID, Passport, Merchant Marine ID, or a government-issued Indian Tribal ID card from Washington. An expired ID can NOT be used to verify age.

What is THC?

THC is the psychoactive cannabinoid in cannabis. THC is the primary chemical that ‘gets you high’. Different cannabis strains & batches contain various levels of THC and other cannabinoids, which are chemical compounds found in cannabis that affect neurotransmitters in your brain.

Enjoyed your visit? Leave us a review!